Hogwarts The Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The year is 2015 and the schools are at stake by a new group of people are coming. Can the schools hold their guard?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Dragons Roleplaying Fourm
Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:22 pm by Guest

» Echoes of War
Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 12:29 am by Guest

» Cryus Fournier ( Completed )
Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:18 pm by Selene Lestrange

» Stay Young Forever | Vampire Dystopia :: Jcink ::
Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:08 pm by Guest

» Potter's Army
Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 4:38 pm by Guest

» Creature Template
Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:15 pm by Selene Lestrange

» Adults Template
Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:10 pm by Selene Lestrange

» Swish and Flick! ~ An AU fourth year Harry Potter rp
Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:35 am by Guest

» Advertising
Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:34 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Jason Crawley
    Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    Jason Crawley

Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )  Empty
    PostSubject: Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )    Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:20 pm

Jason was excited today because he was going to be with his parents who wanted to go eat someplace. They told him they would take him to his favorite restaurant Brooms. They only wanted to make up for him for doing good on his OWLS. As they arrived he quickly took a seat.

This was someplace he looked forward and he said " Thanks, mom and dad." he said. He was really happy he was here. Then his mother said " We are so proud you got O's on your OWLS. " she said.

Then soon he saw Jeremy Irvine and he was surprised.
    Back to top Go down
    Jeremy Irvine
    Fifth Year Slytherin
    Fifth Year Slytherin
    Jeremy Irvine

PostSubject: Re: Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )    Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Jeremy walked in the Brooms Restaurant in a pair of tan tight jeans, white converse, a red botton shirt and black sweater. Jeremy looked around and he said " I'm starving." he said. Then he walked over and saw his friend Jason and he said " Hello Jason." he said. The Slytherin looked around and he went and took a seat at a table.

" How is your summer Jason." he asked the kid at the other table. Then Jeremy looked and he said " Good restaurant isn't it?" he asked.

Jeremy loved this restaurant because it was like a normal bar and grill but had wizards in it.
    Back to top Go down
    Jason Crawley
    Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    Jason Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )    Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:04 pm

Jason looked at the Slytherin and he said " Fine my summer is going fine." he said. This kid was also kind of excited to begin the next term and have good grades and everything. Then he looked and he said " Do you think you will make prefect?" asked Jason kindly.

Jason wished he could and would love to be a prefect and be able to think his hard work would pay off. Even though he didn't make it before he knew along the line he would. Then he said " I hope I become a prefect." he said.

His mother was prefect and so was his father. That's what made it a good chance for him to make prefect. Or maybe even head boy in his seventh year.

Back to top Go down
    Jeremy Irvine
    Fifth Year Slytherin
    Fifth Year Slytherin
    Jeremy Irvine

PostSubject: Re: Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )    Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:21 pm

Jeremy looked at Jason and he said " Cool, you know I'm surprised you hadn't made prefect before." he said Jeremy. The kid was practical genius and was a much better student then Jeremy ever was. The only strength he had was really potions because he had an interest in it. Then he said " Maybe Headmistress Lestrange see your actually prefect material then her two kids. Well no one is better than Maya though." he said. It was the truth he could never top Maya off because she was just way to good of a student.

Then he said " Well I'm sure you will make prefect. " said Jeremy. Even though he wasn't as good as Maya. Then he said " Do you think your head would let be prefect?" asked Jeremy. He heard that Professor Riddle was a rather laid back professor because he had him and thought he was better. If Jeremy was a Hufflepuff he would definitely be a prefect.

Then he said " I doubt I'll make prefect it only depends on Headmistress Lestrange opinion after all she is the boss. " he said. Jeremy did think the headmistress was good to him and had a good sense of humor.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )    Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring in the fire ( Jeremy )
    Page 1 of 1